11/17/14

A Christmas Decoration Make Over

Can you believe the weekend is over!?!
It really IS Monday!
My projects today are featured on the blog at 3GirlJAM
I had this "big idea" to redo some of my older
Christmas decorations.  Little did I know it would be so much fun.
 
 For many years we have purchased ornaments for our nieces and nephews.
This year I wanted to make them.
And I'm so glad I did.
I used blocks that formerly spelled "Merry Christmas" to create
monogram ornaments.
 I added papers, a layer of decoupage, some bling and a few trinkets...
Oh...
and of course some wonderful 3GirlJAM crinkle ribbon.
So my plain 'ole blocks...turned into treasures.
Be sure to join our challenge this month!!
AND...check out the new release

If you decide to shop...enter the code DB10 at check out
to receive 10% off your purchase!

I will be featuring more ornaments in the near future..
stay tuned.
Have a GREAT day!
~Donna K


I'm sharing my projects in the following challenges/linky parties:
Love to Create Challenge Blog : Make it for Christmas
DL ART #144 Anything Christmas
613 Avenue Create : #98 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door : Anything Goes




11 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Donna! What a GREAT gift idea! Made with love that will be treasured forever!
    Hugs my friend!!!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you have created true works of heart here. Your nieces and nephews will surely treasure them FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are so creative!! What an awesome idea!! I love how they turned out!! They look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - and creative!!! Great idea and they're so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You MADE those?! Wowzers, lady - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Gorgeous ornaments! I love them!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create: Make it for Christmas Challenge!! We Hope you will come back and play along with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, I love the idea they are so unique I like the bling you added to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #144 “ANYTHING CHRISTMAS” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your repurposed Christmas blocks are brilliant. Love the idea and a lovely personalised gift too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful ornament! Love this idea!! Very Creative!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ornament! Thank you for joining our "Make it for Christmas" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!