11/1/14

December 25th {3GJ}

Have you recovered from the Halloween sugar over load yet?!
Our new challenge at 3GirlJAM might get you going in another direction.
We aren't playing Christmas music just yet but we are having a
and it starts today!

Several weeks ago I got on a kick to use up some of my 6X6 paper pads.
I created this really special paper bag album and wanted to use every single
piece of paper in that pad so to finish it off I
created this Christmas card.
It's layered and the edges are tattered and you'll see TWO types of ribbon from
3GirlJAM. White Lace and Tuxedo.

I even decorated the inside. Not a single scrap left.
Now....
Keep an eye out for the album on another post.
and...
Be sure to join us for the Christmas with Ribbon Challenge.
There is plenty of inspiration on the blog and plenty of time to link up.
And if you are in the shopping mood there is a code which will
provide you with a 10% discount. Just use DB10 at the check out.
Last thing...have a GREAT weekend!
~Donna K
3GirlJAM





3 comments:

  1. Love the non-traditional holiday colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! The papers and design are fabulous!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Stunning and so BEAUTIFUL!!! I did not think it was a card...WOW!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!