11/24/14

Fa La La

I have been trying my very best to use some of my supplies that I 
have been "saving" for so long. 
So...instead of purchasing a house warming gift I pulled out some of my
chipboard pennants, some paint, paper, burlap 
and canvas to create this fun holiday banner.
This came together quite quickly for me once I decided on the colors.
I love the combination of fabrics, paints and doilies.
Now...if I can just KEEP using my supplies up and staying busy
with products I have on hand...yeah, right!
Thanks for letting me share my Fa La La with you today.
I hope your day is fabulous!
~Donna K

I'm joining in the following challenges and link parties:










Supplies used in this design:
Papers: StampinUP
Fabric remnants: Burlap, Canvas
Doilies
Acrylic White Paint
Stencil
Celebrate360 Ribbon
May Arts Jute Ribbon



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous banner!! I love the design and the colors!! It looks amazing!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Donna!! I need more details :-) What an awesome housewarming gift!! Thanks for liking it up with Craftin Desert Divas "Christmas" linky party!!
    NIcole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project!! Love the colors! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love!! Gorgeous Banner!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Color inspired Challenge!! Come back and play again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Donna! This is super fabulous! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes challenge! Come play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Banner! Absolutely love how you used the colors! Thank you for joining our "Color Inspired" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic banner Donna !!! I love the phrase and the gorgeous colors you combined !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!