11/4/14

Give Thanks {SS}

Yay....It's Tuesday and I'm up on the challenge blog at 
This week our challenge is
STRIPES
I chose several ways to incorporate stripes into my Give Thanks card.
The background paper as you can obviously see is stripes...
And...
those amazing LEAVES from the new release also have some stripes in their design.
The Give Thanks sentiment is also from one of the new release stamp sets
called Fall Owls.
I fussy cut the leaves, colored them with Copic pen, added Glastique gloss to various 
pieces and popped some of them up over the floss with 3D adhesive.

Thanks for peeking in on me today and be sure to join us at Sweet Stamps!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The papers are awesome!! The leaves look amazing!! And I love the embossing...it's subtle but adds such amazing texture!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of the stripes with the scattered leaves, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card my friend!! The leaves are gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card! I love the embossing and the mix of patterns. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!