11/25/14

Happy Christmas {SS}

Today I'm on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog
sharing with you an easy design
using the bordered sentiments technique.
I covered the sentiment area with a piece of painter's tape.
The stencil I used is called Stone Path.
I used distressed ink to shade the background.
One of my pennant die cut pieces served as my tree "template."
I used Glastique to adhere my buttons
and I topped off my little tree with a sweet bow from the 
That's it for me today...
You can find the complete list of supplies on the
Sweet Stamps Challenge blog.
Happy Tuesday 
AND

Be sure to check out all of the Sweet Stamps links at the end of the post.



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the button tree!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design! Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!! I love the mixture of buttons with gems/pearls in the tree! Incredibly sweet card!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea! I may have to steal...err...borrow this! Just darling!

    If you have a day when you aren't going to post anything would you please post my prize giveaway? I don't have many entries and no new followers.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea- love your creativity! he background looks amazing, and loving your button tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I REALLY love the buttons for your tree design!! This is really creative and so festive and happy!! I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!