11/21/14

Silver Trim with 3GirlJAM

Happy Friday!
I'm over on the blog at 3GirlJAM  today with a 
short and sweet card for you.
I liked the coolness of these colors with the silver cord from the 
This trim would also be SO cute with all of your holiday tags. 
This bundle is in the shop and you can pick it up on sale NOW.
You can receive 10% off on your regular priced items
if you use the code DB10 at check out.  
I hope you get some creative time in this weekend!
Show us what you're making for Christmas
by joining our Holiday Challenge...find that HERE.
Have a great Friday!
~Donna K

Supplies included in this design other than 3GirlJAM are:
Papers: StampinUp
Ink: StampinUp
Snowflake Embellishment: StampinUP
Ribbon: Celebrate360

Step Card Tutorial information

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The colors are so soft and sweet! Love the snowflake charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and pretty. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors!! Gorgeous ribbon!! Beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza! This card is stunning! I LOVE the green and that snowflake is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!