11/7/14

White Lace and Merlot {3GJ}

Today is my day to post on the 3GirlJAM blog.
This is a project I have really been looking forward to sharing.
I've had these plain black boxes in my "stash" for several years.  
So I've decided that it's about time I put them to good use!
This box is just the right size to hold standard A2 size greetings.
There is always a need for notes at holiday time so I thought
they would make the perfect addition.
I used ribbon from the Simply White Lace bundle at 3GirlJAM.
I like how the cards peek out of the opening on the front of the box
This will make a fun hostess or teacher gift this holiday season.
You can pick up your 3GirlJAM products at 10% off. 
Enter DB10 when you check out.
And be sure to join our 
The theme is Christmas with Ribbon.
Have yourself a fantastic weekend.
~Donna K







5 comments:

  1. WOW! These are awesome! Love the box and the paper you've used! Just beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous!! I just love the composition of different papers and design!! Looks amazing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift! All ready for the upcoming season! (It is right around the corner, isn't it?). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are all amazing, Donna!! I just love the papers and designs!! They look so gorgeous!! Wow - did I say that already??!! Love, love them my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The box is as GORGEOUS as the cards!! Seriously AMAZING!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me bloggie love!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!