12/2/14

Christmas in Paris {SS}

It's Tuesday and it's my day to share on the Challenge Blog at
Our theme this week is 
Christmas Spirit
I've chosen to go with a Paris Postcard for my design.
I've never been to Paris...but it's nice to dream!
Thanks for stopping by today.

Can't wait to see YOUR creations!
Be sure to check out all of the Sweet Stamps links below.


Challenges/Linky Parties:
D.L.ART December Challenge : Anything Goes

The following supplies are available at Sweet Stamps.com:
Creative Corners  CC02
Paris Postcard AF6
Vintage Photo Ink
Red Pearls
Memento Ink
Holly Sprig Large 7033B
Wink of Stella Clear

Other than Sweet Stamps Products:
Papers: Tim Holtz, StampinUp
Sticker: K & Co
Twine: May Arts
Tim Holtz: Notebook Paper Die
Corrugated with white acrylic smudges

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna! Thanks for visiting my Linky Party blog and my personal blog. Your comments made me smile! Fantastic Christmas card you've made! Yay! Thanks for linking up. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Donna!!! Love that stamp and the colors you used!!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! I love the beautiful postcard stamp you used!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design!! A Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Christmas Card!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really stunning Donna!! I love the Christmas colors and your postcard theme!! Clever idea! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Donna, the background paper is so festive and goes great with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at PDE! DT~Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you around.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colours and distressing on this card

    Thanks for joining us on TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Christmas Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party over at Craftin' Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!