12/5/14

Feliz Navidad {3GJ}

Happy Friday!
Today I'm up on the blog at 
3 Girl JAM
I have a few holiday cards to share with you that feature some of the new trim from the 
I am loving the tiny stripes on this red and green trim. 
I makes a perfect little bow and adds a nice 
touch to my country Christmas Cards.
My second card features the same ribbon to create a different style bow.
I think this trim is perfect for any festive project.
You can find the holiday bundle HERE
and if you decide to shop.
The code DB10 will provide you with a 10% discount.
Thanks for peeking in on me.
Don't forget our current challenge going on now.
Hope you have a great weekend and get those holiday cards in the mail soon!

~Donna K




Challenges/Linky Parties:


Supplies included in this design:
Paper: Home for the Holidays, Core donations, StampinUp
Inks: Craft White, StampinUp, Memento, Tim Holtz, Copic Pen
Pearls, Rhinestones, Button: Recollections
Burlap: Misc Remnant




7 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Donna!! Love the chalkboard look with the Christmas tree!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, Donna!! I love the trees!! The ribbon is beautiful!! Love the layers and designs!! Awesome cards my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! I love the chalkboard look on the second one. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards, love the trees on each of them! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the chalkboard effect and that tree stamp...one of my favorites!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so very pretty! I love the festive buttons and bows too! Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!