12/9/14

From Our House to Yours {TT}


Today is Tuesday Throwdown Day!
Our challenge this week is

"Family Christmas"

Our sponsor this week is

The Stamping Boutique
I had so much fun with the 
Birds and Stocking digital stamp that
I created TWO cards.
They aren't all that complex but they sure were fun.
There is a large selection of digital, rubber and polymer stamps
by artist Tracey Malnofski at The Stamping Boutique.
Be sure to check out her shoppe and join us for the current challenge at 
Don't you just love these sweet little birdies?
And their stockings....so CUTE!
I used Copic pen to color my images and added some bling.
My second card is basically the same materials with just a few change ups.
I fussy cut the image and added Marvy Snow pen and Glossy accent for texture.
There is actually lots of glitter throughout these designs
from my Wink of Stella but it isn't showing well in my photos, sorry. 
I hope you enjoy how I've used these digis.
It's almost time to pop these in the mail!
Have a happy day today!
~Donna K

Challenges/Linky Parties:

Supplies included in this design:
Papers: StampinUp, Georgia Pacifit
Inks: Tim Holtz, Copic Pens, Wink of Stella, StampinUp
Twine: May Arts
Stones, Pearls, Bling: Recollections






14 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna this is beautiful my dear!! I love the soft pink colors along with your pretty seam binding ribbon!! Stunning job my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job, I love the colors and dps you used for both cards!! This was a fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet image!! You colored it beautifully!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Donna! I love the pink bow you added and your paper choices are marvelous. I'm going to miss all of you at Tuesday Throwdown. :-D Now, let me put on a different DT hat and say -- Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fantastic!!!!! I love the way you created dimension with the shadows! Outstanding! The colors just make me happy and are so beautiful for these cards. Wonderful job!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost colored this image, but my daughter thought I should make a card with the Mail girl...... LOVE your coloring- the socks look like they are 3-d. Loving the liq applique dimension too, and the pink bow on your first card : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, the image is fabulous! Awesome job on your coloring too! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon!
    I am now your newest follower, and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/ I am celebrating a big blogaversary right now and have a blog candy contest for all my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this project so much! It is so adorable! Thank you for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining our "Non-Traditional Holiday Colors" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Non- Traditional Holiday colors challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie LTC~owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful... just so beautiful. Both versions are so very festive. Great job, Donna!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!