12/16/14

Happy Winter {SS}

Hello and Happy Winter!
I know it's not "officially" winter....yet...but..
It is very cold and snowy in many parts of the country so
I wanted to share my pretty winter card with you.
The challenge at Sweet Stamps this week is 
Non Traditional Christmas Colors
I was going for that theme when I started thinking that...
is there such a thing any more?
I can't really answer that because I love all the colors of the season.
The blog world is full of so many beautiful colorful designs that it is
all just wonderful to me!
I hope you have a fantastic day today and I also hop that you'll 
scoot on over to the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog to join our challenge this week.
I'll list my supplies below for you!
Til next week...
Be sure to check out all of the Sweet Stamps links at the end of the post.



Challenges/Linky Parties I'm playing along with:

The Kraft Journal Challenge 202

Always Playing with Paper Challenge 21 Sketch and or Color



Sweet Stamps Supplies:

Other than Sweet Stamps Supplies:
Papers : unknown remnants/craft cardstock 
Teal Rafia : Target gift wrap
Stickers : Basic Gray
Clothes Pin : StampinUP



9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Donna!! I love the wreath with your added berries!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is loaded with so many beautiful details! I LOVE the wreath and the little berries! Such a gorgeous card!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna!!! What a beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Donna!! The wreath is amazing!! I love all of the beautiful details!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing victorian wreath of beauty! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Donna! We're SO blessed to have you play along with us in our Color Challenge this week. It was a difficult palette, and you did a wonderful job incorporating them all. Absolutely stunning!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done! Love that gorgeous wreath, and love your colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card with that fabulous wreath! Thanks for playing The Challenge! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!