12/8/14

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas {3GJ}

Happy Monday!
It's my day on the blog at
I've been working on my holiday cards and tags like crazy
and here is a sample of some CAS items I came up with 
using the new silver cord from the 
I love black, white and pink together and I think that this simple design
and adorable sentiment makes for a BIG statement.

How are YOUR holiday cards and projects coming along?
Have you joined our challenge this month?
Have you been naughty...or NICE?!

Hope you have a great day and smile a LOT.
~Donna K

Supplies:
Papers : StampinUp, Georgia Pacific
Ink: Memento
Pearls : Recollections

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the embossing on the card!! The tags are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful design!! I love the texture of the embossing! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful! Love the embossing:) The tags are darling...you have been busy!
    TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty! I'd love to see the ornaments you're working on, too. Are you going to blog them?

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!