12/27/14

Holiday Gratitude {3GJ}

Happy Saturday after Christmas!
Today is my day to post on the 3GirlJAM blog!
You may not want to see anything Red, Green or Christmas right now, but I had to share 
this fun holiday thank you card I created for our dog groomer. 
She's a wonderful person and so sweet to our little Teddy.
I used Lemon-Lime from the LG bundle to make that big bow.
Here is our little man...I edited his hat on because he refused 
to sit still with a real one on.  Can you tell he's kinda mad at me?!

There are just a few more days to link up your Thank You/ Gratitude projects.
And...there is also a DESIGN TEAM CALL going on at 3GirlJAM for a few more days!

Thanks for letting me share today.
And thank you for a great year with 3GirlJAM.
As I say so long to my DT position I would like to thank Julie for her wonderful support!
I have enjoyed the products so much, but even more so...the friendships I've made.

Wishing you all a happy and blessed 2015!

~Donna K











11 comments:

  1. I bet the dog groomer liked this one! I just found out you were leaving the team. Good luck in 2015 with all your crafty projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgiana...it was a pleasure being on the team with you! Happy New Year to you and yours! xx

      Delete
  2. It's been a true pleasure to serve with you on this team (and another team or two as well). Not good-bye....but I'll miss being on a DT with you. Love ya gal! Oh, and CUTE card! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't get rid of me girlie!! Thank you for your CONSTANT support. You are a wonderful, supportive team mate and I appreciate and love ya so much. xx

      Delete
  3. Super CUTE card Donna!!!!!
    LOVE the ribbon color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo super cute Donna!! great coloring, love how you tied all your colors together with the ribbon and your dog is adorable!! BTW I am the dog groomer at our house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a woof-ing good card! Who is this image from? Gotta grab it. I tend to collect dog things, you know! I'll miss you on 3 GJ. So enjoyed being a DT sister with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This image is going to be on it's way to you after the New Year...gently used and lots of life left! Thanks for being such a wonderful encouragement to me, Julie. Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a sweet card!! I love the image!! The texture is fabulous!! And Teddy is so adorable!! I love the hat you added :) Happy, happy new year!! I hope 2015 is filled with much love, happiness and many, many blessings my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, what a great card! oh my gosh, your groomer is gonna love it! The embossing looks awesome and LOVE the image! The bow is fabulous to:)
    Your pooch is so adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sherrie! Your visits and sweet comments leave me smiling! Have a great New Year!

      Delete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!