12/23/14

Just Because {SS}

Today is my day to post on the 
Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog
and
This week we were challenged to create 
Anything But a Card
How fun, right?  
I mean....if you're like me you need a card break now and again.
So I created this very simple pillow box.
It has a wonderful vintage vibe and would be a perfect little just because gift.
I love how the Real Rust EP looks with the ivory paper and white lace. 
I hope you'll join our latest challenge and share your other than a card creations with us.
I won't be posting again until after Christmas so I'd like to take this 
opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!
Thank you for your encouragement and support throughout the year.
~Donna K



Supplies included in this design:
May Arts : Twine
Unknown Pearls

7 comments:

  1. Just love this pillow box with the flourish. Fab ornament for the embellies. So perfect for the holidays, Thanks for the luv. May you and your family have a joyous holiday season.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous......Wishing you a Happy Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Donna!! The flourish is gorgeous!! What a fabulous pillow box!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and that 2015 is an amazing year filled with much love and happiness!! Hugs,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, great design! I am having a Christmas giveaway, enter here for your chance at winning.....

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    Merry Christmas!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift box- love the flourish and tag- and the white twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful and beautiful gift!!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute pouch! Love the pretty tag and fun fibers:)
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!