12/15/14

Peace On Earth


I have been trying my best to use some of the supplies and products
that have been waiting patiently to be opened over the past few years.
Isn't it sad to think that a person (that person being ME) 
sees something and HAS to have it...
only to let it sit.  Tsk, tsk...
SO...I've been trying to break that habit and get out those goodies and put them to good use.
This beautiful stamp set from Skipping Stones Design was one of those 
unopened treasures.  Sorry, there is no name on the packaging.
I love the sentiment as well but couldn't find a way to use it on the front of the card.
I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed opening this lovely stamp set!
Have a beautiful day today and use up some of your goodies that you've been "saving"
you'll be surprised at how great you feel afterward! 
~Donna K
You can find this card entered in the following challenges/linky parties:
The Pink Elephant #279 Photo Inspiration



12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful tree!! The sentiment is so pretty!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really GORGEOUS Donna!! I do love that pretty and perfect bow!! Beautiful job! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS card! I love the colors and the fun background! The tree is beautiful Donna and omg, what a beautiful bow!!! Love your card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bow...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all let supplies sit! I was cleaning out my craftroom to put away stuff I bought at a convention, only to find the bag with all the stuff I bought at the same convention the year prior! Your card is gorgeous! You should come enter this in my Holiday challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring! Perfect!!!Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Anneke xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Christmas tree...Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Double Click Skittles challenges.

    DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty goodies in my crafty room too. I keep saying I'm going to use some up before getting more... Thanks for the inspiration girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Donna!! Your bow is fabulous. I love your card. The colors are beautiful. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!