12/4/14

Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring, right?
My crafty friend Chriss is taking a bit of a bloggy break...
Scrappin' with Chriss & Lou
but...because she loves to share she's having a little contest.
You can win these fab prizes....sweet, huh?!
I'd love it if you went and left her a message and some love on her blog!
Chriss has been a frequent visitor of my blog and 
such a sweet creative supporter... so I'd just like to return the love.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Donna K

Here's what you do to win her prize:

1.  You must be a follower of her blog
2.  Please post this prize on your side bar
3.  Go to Scrappin with Chriss and Lou and leave her a comment.
4.  The winner's name will be drawn by Random.org on Monday, January 5, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!