12/12/14

Sweet Stamp Sweeties Holiday Blog Hop

Welcome to the SweetStamps.com Sweeties Holiday Blog Hop!!
With the Holidays right around the corner we thought it would be fun to share some lovely Holiday inspiration with you!
You should have arrived here from Denise's blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop with us, please go back to the Sweet Stamps Blog to start at the beginning!
Be sure to leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose one winner from all the comments left!
On my my project(s)
We don't have much snow in Eastern North Carolina so I created my own
little bit of winter using some pretty jars, Piccolo Snowflake Accents and the 
Happy Christmas sentiment.
I thought this was a really fun gift idea for someone who loves the snow.
For my note card I used Nassau Blue shades ink spots 
and the Aztec Sun ATC stencil for the background.

Thanks for stopping by!  
Your next stop in the hop is Kendra's blog.
We hope you are inspired all along the way!  
Check out all of Sweet Stamps "sweet" goodies here!
Happy Hopping
and...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
~Donna K
Just in case you get turned around at any point here is the Hop Order:


24 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the idea! Snow in a bottle, awesome!! Beautiful project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the bookboard items, love the color of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Clean and Simple look of your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning projects here Donna!! Love the wooden snowflake and your bottle is a clever idea too! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! I love the snow in a bottle - how clever!! The card is so beautiful!! What an awesome gift set this is!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and fun 'snow in a bottle!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! love the bottle and the adorable sentiment! The shades of blue are fabulous! Fun set:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bottled snow idea- and how fun to add the bookboard snowflake in the bottle. too. Loving your card- the stenciled BG such a great way to showcase the pretty snowflake on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I'll have to start making snow now since we don't have any down this far in Texas! Love this idea and your card is so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bottle of snow - very unique. Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and love the idea of snow in a bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an Elegant & GORGEOUS set!! fabulous job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you captured your Snow in a Bottle!! What a lovely gorgeouse 2 projects! Love the Baby Blue and White so Snowy!!!
    Denise
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snow in a bottle! How very clever -- and pretty! And, I'm sure much warmer than the real stuff! Beautiful projects, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How clever you are! What a beautiful gift set - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blue and white really makes the large snowflake stand out.
    Great project
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the snow in a bottle!! Reminds me of a 'Message In a Bottle'! Beautiful card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bottles are cute and the card very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Card is beautiful and jars are adorable. Love the idea! Thank you for sharing your super lovely creations :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and jars! I love snowflakes!
    I recently made a little jar ornament at a craft store make and take event, and the small snowflake jars would be very pretty for that!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great idea! I'm one of those people who LOVE snow, but we rarely get it here in the South.
    :) Janis
    66cricket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and I love the snow/snowflakes in the bottle

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute idea!! And I love the soft colors of your card as well. Wonderful job !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this bottle so much! Such a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!