12/19/14

Thanks {3GJ}

Hello and Happiest of Friday's to you!
I'm here to share a sweet and extremely simple thank you note.
Having these on hand can be a life saver at holiday time.
So...in my quest to use some of my long neglected stash I whipped up this card using
some goodies I've stored away for a while and some gorgeous 
I hope your to do list is not as long as mine...and that your weekend is fantastic!

Please share your Thank You/Gratitude creations with us this month at 3GirlJAM.
You can find that link up HERE

There is also a Design Team Call going on now at 3GirlJAM.
3GirlJAM
So.....If you'd love a sweet design team to be a part of you should apply.
It's a wonderful way to share your work, be encouraged and encourage others in the creative world! Find out about that HERE

And...since it is the season to give...Julie has offered a discount on your purchase.
Enter the code DB10 at the check out to receive 10% off your purchase.
see you soon....
~Donna K


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the texture!! The row of flowers is so pretty!! This is awesome my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture of this card -- and it's always great when you can create a lovely card and clear out the stash at the same time. Beautiful, my frimd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Donna! The texture is so pretty and I love the border of flowers:) Thanks so much for your kind works on my blog! I really enjoyed designing with the team at SS this month!
    Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Really gorgeous design here Donna!! Love the pretty texture and flower accent on this!! Great idea to have these ready to go! :) Hope you enjoy your Christmas my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!