1/27/15

Embossing Paste and Stencils {SS}


 Hello friends!
I have two posts going on today...woo woo!
That's what I call a Terrific Tuesday!!

LOVING the technique challenge on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog
 this week, how about YOU?!
The theme there is:
Use Stencils and Embossing Paste
You can get a very dramatic textured effect with a very small amount of paste added to any project.
I used Dylusions Calyspo Teal spray on top of the wet paste for this look.
This is the first time I've used this particular ink and I love it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
God Bless!


My list of Sweet Stamps supplies include:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Dylusions Calypso Teal
Cattails Mini Art Stencil
Simple Greetings

Other supplies:
Paper: Georgia Pacific
Sequins : Art Minds

8 comments:

  1. That looks like that was fun to do!! Cant wait to get back to your house so we can play with it!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS style card- with tons of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a beautiful card! I love how you added the teal spray with the wet texture. I'm going to try that. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, love your card!!! I do love embossing paste and Calypso Teal is one of my favorites!! Love it!! Thank you for playing with use at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mixed media card! Love the technique you used! Love Calypso Teal too!! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - how fun is this?! Looks like it was messy and fun to make....and the result is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, donna! the spray looks so cool over the paste. that teal is my favorite of the colors... i think i need a new bottle soon :) Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!