1/6/15

Enjoy the Moment {SS}


Tuesday is my day to share on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog.

Enjoy the Moment is a sentiment that goes with any occasion and 
I really love the simplicity of this card.
Using the Buckled art stencil I created a lovely background paper to mount my
oval cut sentiment and foliage image....both are from Sweet Stamps.
I wanted a bit more texture so I added pearls and a few droplets of Glastique and finished
off my card with a sweet sheer bow.
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget our weekly challenge that started on Monday!

The theme is Something New
....and you have all week to play along. 

Be sure to check out all of the Sweet Stamps /Globecraft & Piccolo links listed below:




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Donna!
    Love that color green and your gorgeous card LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Donna! The image is lovely and love how it's framed! beautiful card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the soft look of it. And that ribbon is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this pretty Monochromatic card! The stenciled BG and the frame make the image just pop! And, as always- love your bow too.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!