1/20/15

Love You {TT}

Time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!
Our challenge is:
Embossing
Heat, Dry, Molding pastes...one or all on your design.


Our Sponsor this week is:

Avery Elle

I chose to heat emboss my sentiments and to dry emboss the background paper.
The simple black/silver, white and red combination makes a bold statement.
Silver embossing powder.
Black embossing powder...I prefer the black.
Now, head back to Tuesday Throwdown to see the rest of the DT inspiration
and share your creations with us.
Tuesday Throwdown
Have a great day!
~Donna K

Supplies included in this design:
Stampin UP: Embossing folder, Papers, hearts
Unknown : Washi tape




13 comments:

  1. Great valentine or anytime card!
    I need to get my embossing folders out more often. It really enhances the card nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the embossed bg, Donna. So crisp and clean and perfect for your CAS cards.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!! I love the embossing!! The little hearts are the perfect touch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so great. i'm really loving the embossed white look. the splash of red and the red with black is perfect. I also love the little stapled washy tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Donna!! I love that wavy arrow and your embossed background looks fabulous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card- and the stamp is so fun. The pop of red is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, BOTH of these are sensational! CAS and just perfect!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! They looks so classy and the backgrounds are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of these. They really jump out at you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your CAS cards. Yes red, black and silver make for stunning cards. Love yours.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Donna,

    Your card is nice and simple and effective. Great folder, I've not got that one. What good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super cute! I really love that little staple in the washy tape on the second card. Such a simple addition and so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!