1/20/15

So Sweet {SS}

Hello!
Tuesday is my day to share on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog.
The theme is HEARTS
and you have all week to play along!
I love how versatile this Cute Owl die is!
He's fun for any occasion. I just added a gentleman accent mustache.
Shaded his "feathers" in a few areas and came up with a sweet and fun
Valentine card. 
It's about that time you know...have you started yours yet?!
Thank you for peeking in on me!
My supplies are listed below.
~Donna K




Be sure to check out all of the 
Sweet Stamps /Globecraft & Piccolo 
links listed below:

Globecraft & Piccolo Blog


Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:
You're so Sweet
Gentleman Accents
Memento Tuxedo Black
Black Pearls
Glastique
Cute Owl SC117
Copic Pen

Other than Sweet Stamps products:
StampinUp : Papers, Punches
Cuttlebug : Embossing Folder
Circle Dies : unknown mfg.


4 comments:

  1. How fun is this- I almost ordered the mustaches......Love your play on the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This owl is a cutie Patootie, for sure. Love that manly stash on him, too! This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable- love the mustache on that sweet owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute as always! Thanks for sharing Sweet Stamps goodies, I had no idea they offer such adorable items!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!