1/12/15

Today

TODAY is my WORD for 2015.
In place of resolutions for 2015 I decided to choose a word.

Because we can't change yesterday...
and tomorrow is not promised.
TODAY is the day I will focus on.

Doing more positive things TODAY.
Taking better care of myself TODAY.
Creating more TODAY...you get the idea, right?


So TODAY..I'm working on a new header for my blog. 
It's a bit of a new "title" and a little something I'd like to share with you.

@ Studio 307 is where I create
It's my teeny space in the corner of our home.
I love it there and wanted to incorporate it into my blog title.

I've updated my  Facebook page and you will see that change soon as well. 

To "celebrate" my change up...
I'd love to share something with my blog/Facebook friends.


All you have to do is...
1. Leave me a comment and let me know if you have a "Word" for 2015.
2. Then pop over to my Facebook page and do the same.
3. Share with your friends...I'm always happy to see new faces.

I'd love to send you this sweet little red/pink package of goodies as a thank you for your continued support and encouragement over the years.

You do not have to be a "follower" or "like" my page...but I'd love it if you did.

I will draw the winner on February 1st!
Thanks for letting me share and be part of your day.
~Donna K 


13 comments:

  1. Hi Donna. I like that header and studio name. No resolutions here. Just trying to stay healthy and positive. If I had to choose one, POSITIVE rules. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new name!! My word is PRODUCTIVITY!! Best wishes to you in 2015!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog name!! My word for 2015 is POSSIBILITY!! Anything is possible with enough determination, drive, heart and faith!! Have a wonderful 2015 my friend!! Enjoy TODAY!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been very curious with those little "hints" you've been dropping with your projects lately about @Studio307! I always look forward to each and every one of your projects! Love you, crafty friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been curious about the new blog name! My word for 2015? Can I go with chocolate? No, my word is "joy". Create it, share it, spread it, find it. Joy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Donna! Love the name for your studio - Now I want to name mine, too! I'll be thinking about it. Your new header is great! My 2015 word is "guiltless". Best Wishes for 2015, and lots of fun in Studio 307! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness you sure did change it up!... i just seen you post... looks GREAT too!... my new word.. crafties... that is my new word when I greet them :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a word. I guess I need one. Today is a terrific one. Have fun with your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh, so happy you went for it! Hope you adore the name change as much as I do! It is undeniably you dear friend. My word is Organize. My house, my finances, my business...a little bit everyday. Thanks for the inspiration. Wishing you much continued success in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't have a word but I do love the idea. If I were to pick a word it would be NOW, I need to live in the NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your word...I don't have one...but as I sit here and think about it I would say..."time"...time for me, time for family, friends, time for creativity, blah, blah, blah... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!