1/11/15

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Sunday!

I haven't posted on a Sunday in quite some time, but...
today is a quiet day at my house so I thought...why not.
I've been under the weather for over a week now and 
today is the first time I have felt like creating since being ill. 


I hope your day is warm and cozy...
~Donna K

This project was inspired by the following challenges:





Supplies included in this design:
Papers : Papertrey Ink, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Rhinestones : Recollections
Snowflake : StampinUP
Twine: May Arts
Ribbon : Recollections
Embossing Folder : Tim Holtz
Stamp/Sentiment : Paper Sweeties





10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Love the vintage look.
    Thanks for joining our Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Donna!! I love the embossing and the layers!! What a beautiful card!! I hope you are feeling better my friend. Thinking of you. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love ... LOVE this little beauty, Miss Donna! I adore the embossed newsprint paper, sparkly snowflake, distressing and, of course, the Paper Sweeties winter sentiment! Thanks for sharing your work with us this month at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! love the trim! You should come enter this in my bow challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you posted because this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,a fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUPER sweet!!! LOVE the vintage feel, the small POPS of turquoise and the lovely trim you created! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! Hope to see you again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful Donna!!!!!
    LOVE it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! love the papers/colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, another beauty! Love all the elements and great design for this lovely card! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Paper Sweeties this month!:-)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!