2/23/15

Altered Art

I just wanted to take a quick minute to share a project today.
Over the past few years I've altered and added embellishments to empty  bottles.
No... I don't do whiskey (I'm a wine or beer gal) 
...but my hubby loves a nice glass of Balvenie now and again. 
I really like the shape of this particular bottle and think that items like 
this can be nice little conversation pieces. 
I added burlap, ribbons, florals and charms and even a few stick pins.
The larger pin is a custom piece by my friend Ana Garcia.
 That big chunky bow is probably my second favorite part of the piece...
I scored it on the clearance rack at StampinUp for less than 2 bucks!
The photo below shows where I've
tied ribbon through an eyelet to keep track of the pretty embellished topper.
The crinkle ribbon is from the 3 Girl JAM Celebrations Bundle.

 My mostest favoritest part of this piece is the sentiment.
Isn't that great advice?
That's all I have for today. 
Have a beautiful day today!
~Donna K

I'd like to share this project in the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. YOU are beautiful!! Your work always shows with stunning beauty!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! You decorated it so beautifully!! I love the shape of the bottle, too!! Fab project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful just like you my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is absolutely stunning Donna!! Love the gorgeous details with your flowers, ribbon and colors!! How fun!! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful Donna! I love all the details! I don't know if I have ever altered a bottle...you got my wheels spinning! I definitely have some bottles, hehe!
    TFS~love it!
    have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!