2/10/15

Blank Note Card {SS}

Hello Tuesday visitors!
I'm sharing my blank butterfly note card today that I created with
using several  products from Sweet Stamps.
My card is on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog  today and I really
encourage you to join in this week.
I really think that challenges can give you a much needed creative boost when/if you fall into
a crafting funk. 
So put together something
Pink, White and one other Color and share away!
I was quite pleased with the way my background turned out when using
the rounded squares stencil with the soft Spun Sugar ink
....and those silvery butterflies are so pretty in person.
I wish my lighting had been better for this photo but you get the idea.
Have a great day today!
~Donna K
My list of Sweet Stamps Supplies include:







Other Supplies included in this design:
StampinUP Basic Gray Ink








7 comments:

  1. WOW! Donna, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love those very sparkly butterflies and your vellum overlay softens this up so nicely!! Beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the shiny butterflies!! This is fabulous my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna! I love the background and the rounded squares stencil~very fun look! The butterflies are gorgeous....such a wonderful card:)
    Have a great evening my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! so BEAUTIFUL!! The butterflies are just Stunning!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Your background is so pretty- the vellum softens the look, and the shimmery butterflies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love those shiny butterflies and the lace is gorgeous! Neat background!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!