2/17/15

Enjoy the Moment {ss}

Hello!!
I'm on the Sweet Stamps Challenge blog today 
with a fun, silly note card.
The theme this week is Happy Birthday.
Ever feel like a fish swimming up stream when it comes to counting birthdays?!
EEKS!
I had to have the By The Sea Accents as soon as I spotted those in the shop.
I love this fish...so vicious and so FUN.
I think a note card like this is sure to make someone smile on their 
birthday...or any day!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the
newest challenge for your chance to win some Sweet Stamps moola!
~Donna K


Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:











3 comments:

  1. This is really awesome!! You've done an amazing job with that background Donna!! This card makes me smile for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this card! I love the fish- and the background is soooo cool. Your colors are beautiful together. This card will surely put a smile on the face of the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Donna, this embossed fish is soooooooooooooo AWESOME!!! LOVE it....so ugly and so vicious and soooooooooo fun!!! Fabulous background!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!