2/5/15

I {heart} You

Finishing up my Valentine cards today...woo woo!
I'm actually on the ball and ahead of schedule this year.
{Now if I can just get them mailed out in time I'll be doing great.}
I used sweet little Sophie from Paper Sweeties to create this 4x4" card.
Isn't she the cutest lil thing with that bob hairdo and her little bunny slippers
sure make me smile!

Thank you for stopping by today!
~Donna K

Supplies included in this design:
Papers: StampinUp, EK Success
Inks: Memento, Copic
Twine: May Arts
Stamps: Paper Sweeties
Glastique
Gems, Buttons, Ribbon remnant: Unknown



My design was inspired by the following challenge(s):


Paper Sweeties Inspiration #28 Sweetheart







9 comments:

  1. What a fab image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image! Super cute card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! That little girl is so sweet!! I love her bunny slippers!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is DARLING!!! LOVE the way you dressed up the Sweetie gal and I adore the dressed up sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! Hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ca-ute as can be! I love Sophie's paper pieced gingham nightgown and her cute little friend! Thanks for sharing this darling card with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...little Sophie is just sweet as can be in her nightgown holding the bunny! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet creation with Paper Sweeties this month! Please come back soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is simply adorable. I really love that sweet embellishment you created with the button and the ribbon remnant. Very cool and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darling!!!! Love the outfit! And love the embellies! Thanks for sharing with us here at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna - This is adorable! I love how you dressed her! And that sentiment is one of my very favorite Paper Sweetie's stamps! Thank you so much for joining us in this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!