2/24/15

Silly Girl Wine Tag {SS}


Silly girl there's no such thing as too much wine!
Today I'm up on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog with my fun bottle tag. 

I used a standard shipping tag and distressed the edges first.
Then I stamped the wine glass and bottle images in different colors.
Attached some sequins and shimmer and a pretty crinkle ribbon.
My vision was for a festive design.
Hopefully I got my point across.  
My tag also fits in with this week's challenge at Sweet Stamps.
*Anything but a Card* and I certainly hope you will share your projects with us!

Thanks for stopping by today...Cheers!



Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:


Other than Sweet Stamps:
Crinkle Ribbon : 3GirlJAM Coral Crush
Stones : Darice
Sequins : Creatology









8 comments:

  1. Awesome tag Donna!!
    Love the touch of bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna what a lovely tag!! Love the spring colours combination and I must admit we all like a glass or more of a good wine!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! I love the colors and all of the stamped images!! Fabulous tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the colors on your tag here Donna!! The bling goes so perfectly with this theme too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant tag Donna I like all the stamping and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely tag my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree...there's no such thing as to much wine, lol! Your tag is so fun! I love the stamped bottles and glasses in the different colors! Such a fun tag!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!