2/17/15

So Sassy {tt}

Hello again!

Today begins a new challenge over at 
this week our sponsor is
and I'm using Handy Sassy for our theme this week which is Metal.
I added that fun metallic "sassy" charm which fit perfectly with our theme and 
our sponsor as well. 
 I added crystal effects to her hat, tools and boots for some shine.
Colored her with Copic Pen and a bit of shimmer.
Added a few liquid enamel dots for more color and she's all set.
I think this gal is up for just about any challenge, don't you?

Stop by Tuesday Throwdown blog and check out the DT creations
 using Sassy Studio Designs.
You have the rest of the week to join us!
Have a sassy day.
~Donna K


10 comments:

  1. Your colors are so pretty on her and I love the embossed arrows. It adds a wonderful dimension to the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colours on this one, Donna - bright, bold and a lot of fun - just like Handy Sassy!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you've done such a gorgeous job with the coloring here! I love the subtle embossing on your papers!! So fun!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the overall colors of this card- the embossing, your coloring is superb too. And the metal charm with ribbons- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on this little gal and love your card! The background paper is wonderful. Great piece of metal to add and I also love the enamel dots! Fabulous card.
    I'm going to miss you at Tuesday Throwdown but won't be far away because I follow your blog and see all your wonderful cards. I'll be stopping by for sure!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! I do hope to stay in touch. Happy creating and best wishes in all you do!

      Delete
  6. This is so awesome!! She's so sassy and fabulous!! I love how you colored her!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fab card. Love your coloring on this one. Great male card.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the embossing folder you used. I haven't seen that one. Perfect metal for this image. Great shadows.
    Hugs from vacationing teamie, Debi

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!