2/3/15

You Little Monster {TT}

It's   TUESDAY  people!
That means it's time for a new challenge at

Our wonderful Sponsor this week is 

I'm pretty tickled to share these sweet little Valentines with you that I put togeher using
I just colored and fussy cut this fella and added a big google eye. 
{I think I'd like to name him Thomas.} 
Then...I was feeling feisty so I created a second card using this cute trio of monsters. 
Again adding crazy eyes for the fun of it. 
I think these are so darn cute and totally unique and I can't wait to send them out.
Be sure to go see how the other designers at TT  used these adorable digitals!
Tuesday Throwdown

Be happy!
~Donna K


14 comments:

  1. Super CUTE cards Donna!!! That monster is to fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word these are tooo stinkin' CUTE Donna!! :) I love the embossed cloud background on the top card and what a fun layout for your second as well!! You rocked those monsters! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect! I love the apple-green. Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect! I love the apple-green. Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect to make Valentines with these fun lil monsters! Love your fun colors- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are adorable! Thomas is a cutie and love the embossing. The design on the second card is sensational!!! Darling cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, these make me smile!! Those little monsters are so cute!! The sentiments are so fun!! Love these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. such adorable cards. Don't you just love these little creatures?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of them are so cute and love the googlie eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thomas is way to CUTE! I love the one eye...the embossing looks awesome and your coloring...GREAT!!
    The trio of monsters..again so stinken cute! Who ever receives these cards will flip! So fun! TFS!
    Have a good evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just to cute! Love your monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so fun! Love those monsters and the wiggly eye is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...those are CUTE Valentine creations!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, those are so adorable. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration, as always.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!