2/1/15

You make life sweeter

TODAY is Sweeter because of friends like YOU.
A few weeks ago I shared my "word" for 2015 in this post.
I put out a little challenge and promised to choose a winner of this sweet little prize.
Today is the day, now...on to the prize..
I used random . org to help me choose who I get to send this sweet prize to....

Susie who said:

Don't have a word but I do love the idea. If I were to pick a word it would be NOW, I need to live in the NOW!


Drop me an email at donnabaes at hotmail dot com or message me on FB 
with your mailing address and I'll get your prize in the mail to you this week!

I hope you all have a GREAT today..
thanks for being one of the best, most encouraging parts of my world.  

~Donna K

Papers: Stampin UP
Inks: Copic, Memento

10 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card! Congrats to your winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love the doily and the sweet treats!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! And congrats to the winner! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a DARLING card!!! Love the fun sentiment to go with the images!! Love it!! Congrats to the winner too!! :)
    P.S. Thanks for your kind words my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card! Love the doily, popsicles, and sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, you always make life sweeter, my friend! Congrats to Susie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww!!! you do a great job of sweetening yourself Teresa!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much Donna, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!