3/17/15

A Little Something {TT}

Today begins a new challenge at
Our generous sponsor this week is 
and our challenge theme is
MORE THAN ONE FOLD on your CARD or PROJECT
I came up with a little gift for the Grill Master.
I used this adorable Crafter's Apron file to create this fun little gift. 
As I was working on this so many other
themes came to mind for this file. 
I do not have a cutting system so I used the PDF version of this file.
I had to cut my pieces out by hand,  but this file was
so simple and fun to put together. 
I added some fun paper, a cute ribbon and that
sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's

Be sure to stop by and see all of the wonderful DT inspiration 
and share your designs with us!
Have a very happy day today!
~Donna K



9 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the apron!! What a creative project!! The papers are fabulous!! Love, love this!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind is already filled with ideas for this template! Wonderful job! Bon Crafting, teamie! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea- your BBQ gift is awesome! I love your DP Apron. And, your idea is perfect- so many cute ideas for themes for using this template- and you could make is masculine or feminine too : ) Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Great little gift idea to take to a bbq! Love the papers:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your BBQ theme using this pattern Donna! The dp is a great one for it! A fun gift. I used this one once to make a garden theme one filled it with seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun project. Definitely makes a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool project!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just way too cool!! Love this apron design and I think it's perfect to stick a little Father's Day gift inside there!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Donna this is just wonderful. It would be perfect for my son who we call the grill master.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!