3/24/15

Easter Blessings

Hello Tuesday Friends!
It's my day to post on the Sweet Stamps Blog.
Today I'm sharing a small and simple greeting for Easter.
I like the look of the craft and burlap with these delicate eggs.
The eggs were part of the new release last weekend and I just LOVE them!
I used the following Sweet Stamps products in the above design.







And...I just want to show you how simple the Quarter Fold card is.
I did this in just about 20 minutes!

The instructions are found HERE

Quarter fold Card is the challenge this week so be sure to join us!!
You can find the challenge HERE

I included these Sweet Stamps products in the above design:


Thanks for stopping by today!
And...if you hopped with us at Sweet Stamps last weekend.
You may want to check to see if you were a winner!!
Have a great one. 




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love those eggs!! They look amazing!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card my friend!! I adore the detail of the banner.
    Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It has a sort of "country" feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. Lovely eggs and I, too, like the burlap. Thank you for entering the challenge at the Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is so beautiful! So happy you shared with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, I absolutely LOVE your sweet Easter card and your creative use of kraft. Thank so much for sharing this perfect card in our challenge, and please do stop by to join us again soon. What a blessing your art is to me!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of Kraft paper here...Love how it contrast your designer paper. I am grateful that you joined us in our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you an inspirational verse as spoken by Jesus to them that believe from John 14:21 and it says, "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." A blessed week to you always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!