3/3/15

Eau de Parfum {TT}

Today begins the new challenge at 
Our theme this week is 
Circles 
and our generous sponsor is 
There are TONS of goodies over there to see.
I hope you'll go say hello to our sponsor and stop by
to share your projects with us!
You have all week to play along.
I used the lovely
digital and lots of florals and tattered edges for my design today 
along with a pretty sentiment from Ralph Waldo Emerson. 
The papers you see are My Mind's Eye and I used Memento, Tim Holtz and Copic inks.
Unfortunately I do not know the maker of these pretty florals.  
I purchased them on a group site in bulk. 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Enjoy your Tuesday!
~Donna K

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore all that distressing, and the flowers are gorgeous!!! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is really gorgeous Donna!! Love that beautiful distressing withyour papers and the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh la la! This is awesome! The distressed papers are beautiful and love the perfume bottle! The flowers are gorgeous! Nicely done!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Love the look of the distressing and all of the flowers- just WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! the flowers are Pretty and Awesome job on the distressing. I have not tried that yet..
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the beautiful vintage design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the shabby vintage vibe on this one, Donna!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!