3/31/15

Especially for You {ss}


Easter is almost here and I wanted to share my little Peep with you today.
It's my turn to post on the challenge blog at Sweet Stamps
This little peep was part of the new release. 
He comes in chip board form but I "needed" him to be yellow. 
I just simply covered him in
Lemon Butter 3D enamel gel and let him dry.
The Tulip Lattice stencil has been a popular little number as well and I just
shaded that in bright green ink.
Topped off with a few more enamel dots created with Deep Red and Avocado and a bow.
A fairly simple, but bright/fun design.
I hope you enjoyed him.  
Be sure to peek in on the latest challenge.  
Scroll down to yesterday's post
for all of the details on how you can win some Sweet Stamps cash.
Until next time...Happy Easter to you.
~Donna K

Other Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:








4 comments:

  1. An Easter delight! Love your colors and the way you showcased your Peep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I adore that little "peep" looking fellow!! Your background is awesome too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! The peep is way too cute!!
    LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute!! The peep is adorable!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!