3/2/15

Exciting News {CDD}

Hello,  Monday!!!

I'm happy to share the news with you today that I am one of the new DT members at


I was fortunate to work with Tara in the past and am so happy to be part of her group again.
Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's to say hello 
to the other new members and join the current linky party.
Craftin Desert Divas : Use lots of Green
AND...This is also happening


Here is something I created last fall using 
Just Pigcause.
It has plenty of green  and a little critter too!
I can't wait to start sharing my new projects with you.
Thank you to Tara for having me and for the warm welcome from her current DT.
Have a happy Monday!!
~Donna K

12 comments:

  1. Donna I'm so happy to have you back!! You're such a talented and wonderful person. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! TFS. Congratulations Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new DT gig! This little piggy card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go you!!!! You rock as a DT member!! congratulations!!
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So happy for your Donna! Love that darling "just Pig-cause" design!! Really makes me smile and your circular design is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Donna!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my friend!!! Totally cute card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously the cutest piggy ever! love the shape and the beautiful bow!
    Congrats on your newest DT! Wahoo, can't wait to see your creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly Congratulations Donna they are lucky to have you, and I love love love your sweet little piggy so sweet
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!!!
    And your little piggy card is just darling!!!! Love how you colored him!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!