3/17/15

For the Birds {ss}

Hello!
Tuesday is my day to share on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog.
Today I'm featuring one of the new release stamp sets with you.
I love these whimsical little birdies and fun sentiment.
I hope your day is filled with spring time and singing birds!
~Donna K

PS...
Don't forget our St. Patrick's Day Challenge is in full swing!
Scroll down for the details!


Be sure to check out all of the 
Sweet Stamps /Globecraft & Piccolo 
links listed below:

Globecraft & Piccolo Blog



Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:












2 comments:

  1. I love these sweet birds- love your colors and the GP little birdies you added. You are enabling me- must think about ordering this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These birds are so sweet Donna!! :) Love those long legs and the fun colorful design too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!