3/31/15

Happy Easter {tt}

Happy Tuesday!
Today begins our newest challenge at 
We have a fun RECIPE for you to follow to play along this week.
You will need to include the following in your designs:
1 paper, at least one egg (in the image, an embellishment, etc.) 
and the colors in the inspiration photo below.
It's not as hard as it *sounds*
Our sponsor for this challenge is 


I used Happy Easter and Johnny Bird Boots for my card today. 

I hope you will take time out to join us!
Be sure to stop by the blog at Tuesday Throwdown to 
see all of the wonderful DT creations and link up your project as well.
Have a wonderful week and a very happy, blessed Easter!
~Donna K

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Donna! I love the shape to accent the tall cutie images and being cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those birds with the tall legs are just cracking me up!! :) Really great Easter card and the colors look amazing on your design here Donna!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun- love the cute images and the dimension you added by making it 'out of the box' with the bird tails. Great eye for colors too- love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Donna. I love the soft pink for the card base and the long legged chicks sure made me chuckle!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donna, I like the sweet birds and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Donna :-) The birds are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those birds with boots are the best! I love this card! How was the trip to the mountains? Are you still there? Hope the springtime weather cooperated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Donna, Love the adorable birds and beautiful colors. Love it!!!!
    Huggies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Gorgeous!!
    You did an AWESOME job my friend as ALWAYS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous... I love those long legged birds... happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!! The long-legged birds are so cute!! Fabulous shape and design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun images and beautiful spring colors. Simply gorgeous. Apologies for being MIA, I am preparing to leave for Israel in a week. Will catch up when I return at the end of April. Have a beautiful Sunday.
    Blessings
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Great that you made a tall card for those long legged birds. Also love how their tails extend beyond the edge.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!