3/3/15

hello friend {SS}

Hi there! 
Tuesday is my day on the
Today I'm sharing my simple, sweet card.
I chose to go a bit of a CAS style this week.
I like the mix of white, fuchsia and natural together. 
Just a reminder that there is a brand new challenge going on and the theme is
I hope you'll share your girly creations and join us for your chance to 
win some wonderful Sweet Stamps spending moola.
Have a great day today!!
~Donna K

Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:





Other supplies include:
Georgia Pacific, StampinUp : Paper
May Arts : Twine
3GirlJAM : Lace






4 comments:

  1. Donna this is such a lovely card! Love the way you added the lace, The color choice is so soft and girly. Very nice!!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty CAS card! I love the lace and the colors are beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS card- nothing says girly like pink : ) I love the layout and the charm and lace are wonderful touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love the stamp and love how you embellished it.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!