3/20/15

Julies Blogoversary Hop

Craftin Desert Diva's March Stamp Release / 1 year Birthday Bash Hop is HERE

 Sweet Stamps Sweeties Spring Release Blog Hop post is HERE






Welcome to the 3rd Edition of "Julie's Blogoversary Blog Hop".  
We're so glad you have joined us!  
Julie has gathered together her friends and tons of sponsors to make this a GREAT event!
Here are our wonderful sponsors!

You'll be inspired by each stop of the hop.  
The theme, "Lucky to Call You Friend" will be evident in the projects of Julie and her friends.  Many of the talented ladies have blog candy to give away on their blogs, so watch for that, and follow the individual rules on their blogs for how to win it.

Here is the complete hop list:



Our theme for this hop is Lucky to call you friend.  
I have many friends in "blog land" who encourage me daily to follow my dreams. 
Julie is one of my sweetest encouragers so I thought his card was appropriate for the occasion.

I used a Unity Stamp Company stamp by Lisa Arana called

In addition to all of the prizes from our amazing sponsors and friends participating in the hop I am
giving away a little bundle of Unity Stamp Company goodies.
My prize will contain a variety of random Unity Stamp Company Stamps as well as this
Tulip Wishes stamp by Tracey Malnofski.
All I'd like you to do is leave your email in the comment section and I will randomly choose a winner and announce that next week.

Thanks for stopping by and being part of the celebration!
Thank you Julie O for being kind enough to include me in your party!!



Now...
Do you want to know about the prizes, and how to win them?  Leave a comment on Julie's blog, with your email address, so she can send you the free digi paper that EVERYONE gets!  Leave a comment on each hop along the way.  Prizes will be hidden along the hop.  

Here are the prizes available:

The Cutting Cafe -- any 3 sets

DigiStamps4Joy -- 1st prize - $10 gift certificate and a Guest Designer spot on a challenge  2nd prize - 2 digis of choice

Fitztown -- 3 digis

Snapdragon Snippets -- $15 gift certificate

SVG Attic -- $15 gift certificate

3 Girl JAM -- $20 gift certificate

QKR Stampede -- 3 images

Eureka Stamps -- 3 images

Timeless Twine -- $20 gift certificate

Aurora Wings Stamps -- $15 in digis

Close To My Heart Stamp Set 

 Unity Stamp Company -- 25 random stamps

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles -- free digi paper for each participant
    3 mini sets of papers - grand prize
    3 individual sets for 3 other prizes
    Mini Heartland paper set 

Creative Bugs -- 5 images

Amy Doodle's Stamp Co. -- free image for everyone, plus 40% off of entire purchase for one lucky winner

Please enjoy this free image from Amy Doodle's Stamp Company -- Nerdy Girl!


It's time for the next stop on the hop!  
Have fun, and thanks so much for participating!  Off you go to the lovely Gwen's Blog


56 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for your inspiration on Julie's blog hop and thank you for offering a prize. My email is
    margaretannashby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad you were able to hop/celebrate with us!!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely creation hun.
    So happy to be hopping along with you.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspirational message on a beautiful card. I love you paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and wonderful prize to Celebrate Julie's Blog Hop
    Dianne x marklaudan@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card! The nautical theme is so popular right now and I love the colors you used on your card.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties
    bfiscus[@]nntc[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Donna. Fun design.
    Olheiser@gci.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Fabulous background!! ♥

    keelalagirl{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. It is a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and design of your card, it is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love your ship card! very cute! Fun hopping with you today, my friend. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome stuff
    cgmcadams@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card and sentiment. The anchor paper in the background is so perfect with the ship and sentiment. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute sailboat card! Glad to share the Hop, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, so colourful and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had no idea you had such a busy day on your blog today! Thank you so much for making time for me and this hop! I LOVE to sail and sailboats just make me happy. Your card is wonderful -- as always! Love you, my crafty, inspirational friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping busy keeps us out of trouble, right? RIGHT. Love right back at you my sweet pal.

      Delete
  17. pretty card ... like the texture the ribbons adds too. Thanks!
    sherimarek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card my friend! WOW!! You are very busy lady..lol!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty busy this week, but it was all in good fun. Thanks so much for your continuous support, Millie. I love your visits and you are always so kind and encouraging. Big hugs!!

      Delete
  19. What a beautiful card - it's such a wonderful serene scene that you've created! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a fabulously designed card! Simple but perfect. Xx
    cornfield@cornys.fsnet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw your card on the Unity blog Friends With Flair post - Loved it and now I'm here following you!

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you have combined the bright colours and the black silhouette stamp, brillant. My email address is ccathsoon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely sailboat,love the colors and the sentiment.Wish I was sailing away to another place. mayraconcep2014@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is so beautiful and eye-catching Donna! I LOVE that patterned paper you chose and those scallops as waves are adorable and clever! crystalamariscreations at outlook dot com Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is beautiful I love the background and the darkship in front , it is very graphicand what a sweet giveaway for Julie's anniversary- Tulips are my favorite flower. I love it.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute card! Love the colorful waves!
    krisbudreau@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I admired your lovely card earlier in the day. It really is a beauty. And sooo makes me want to take off for the beach! momtojeb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm here for Julie's hop, but also doing double duty as a visit to my pals at Unity FWF! :)
    LOVE your sailboat silhouette with the lovely colors in the waves. Wonderful design!! Love the bit of lace, too!!!
    Woo-hoo!!! Another chance to win some fabulous Unity!!! Swoon.... :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a sweetie, Janis! I'm glad you were able to hop and stop by from FwF too! Big hugs!

      Delete
  29. A wonderfull card in not typical nautical colours. I love it.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I loVe your wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
    {I spotted you on Unity FWF today}(and stayed for the hop. lol}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
    dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dawn. I'm glad you were able to hop along with us too! So much love from the Unity gang. xx

      Delete
  31. Love your card, the black against the background is very striking! pollyzas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your card. The silhouette is so striking against the colourful background. Hugz craftynomad at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card using this stamp. It is so great you can hop with the awesomely talented and sweet Julie! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this card; so pretty! My email is lovepaperetc@gmail.com. Thanks for having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous!! I love the background! Did you paint the scallop waves? What a wonderful idea!! Yes...another stupendous creation!! I love it!!
    (themadscrapper at nc dot rr dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  36. So sweet! Love how the stripes bring out the sails! dcomer1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very encouraging sentiment and perfect with the sailboat image.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment, Sue!

      Delete
  38. Donna, your sailing card is darling. Another awesome design of yours. Thanks for the opportunity. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great friendship card...love that cute little stamp and sentiment. Such wonderful bright colours that would cheer a friend up if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great card!!! Love the stamp and sentiment . . . it makes for a great friendship card. Thanks for sharing . . . and for the inspiration!!!

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely card! Love me some unity stamps! Need to use them more often! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great card, love the stamp and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I missed this one, too!! It's so beautiful!! I love the pretty colors and that fabulous sailboat!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!