3/16/15

Just for Ewe {CDD}


Happy Monday!
I hope you had a fantastic weekend.
I'm sharing my project with you today inspired by the 
new linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's
Our theme is Easter Projects
I put together this darling little basket in honor of the occasion. 
The Party lasts until March 29!
Isn't that little Ewe as sweet as a lamb?!
I shaded it in pink using Copic Pens
I used Punny Farm.
Those little carrots are chocolate and pretty tasty!
{I had to sneak one when I was putting this together.}
Thank you for stopping by and 
be sure to check out the sneak peeks going on all week as well!

~Donna K 

Stamps : Craftin Desert Diva's
Papers : Coredinations, doily
Ribbon : Hobby Lobby (remnant)
Basket Tutorial shared by Vicki at Stamp Smiles found here.




7 comments:

  1. Love the design and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I may have to check out that little basket tutorial -- lovin' that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my WORD how precious!! Just LURVE the added button and bow to this!! The doily plus the sweet lamb really makes this so special! Thanks so much for the little blurb my sweetie!! You totally ROCK!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet!! I love that cute little lamb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!