3/4/15

Layered Smooches

It's Wednesday...already!
My schedule is jam packed today, but I wanted to share this quick, cute little note card.
I've been hooked on these little 3x3"  *lunch box notes* lately.
I was trying to come up with something cute for St. Patty's Day 
that was cute but not too frilly or full of embellishments. 
So,  I decided to make my own background paper using Short & Sweet Tags
and masking the ovals to create this layered look.
Then I just took various sentiments 
and stamped them inside the ovals, added a bow and Ta Da!
Easy peasy...
And...it goes perfectly with the use lots of GREEN theme going on

Hope you have a GREAT day today!
~Donna K




12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Donna!! I love how you masked the ovals to create depth!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just LOVELY!!! I love the fun sentiments my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna, great sentiments and colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool Donna! Love the way you stamped the images... :)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! What a clever idea!! :) I love the frames with the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out wonderfully!! Such an awesome design!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great St Patty's Day card. It's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so FUN. Love the playful pattern and all the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! Love how you used all the sentiments! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so creative Donna!! This is a great card :-) Welcome to the team, so glad we get to work together again!! Thanks for linking it up with the Craftin Desert Divas "Use Lots of Green" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful, and super fun card !!!!! I love, love this !!!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!