3/30/15

The Great Outdoors {CDD}

Today is my design team post for
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party

hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new,
 semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is 

ANYTHING GOES


The sponsors are
Craftin Desert Diva's

and
Too Cute by Jessica

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Here is what I created for this linky party....

Isn't he the cutest little fella?!
I nearly burned down my craft room trying to make a fun edge along 
the side of this image.  
Warning: paper burns QUICKLY!

I used The Great Outdoors set for my cards today.

And because those stamps are just so cute...
I had to create another.
She is cute as a button and her marshmallows are cooked to perfection!
I used Copic Pen to color these cards, Memento Ink to stamp the image
and the papers are from a deal I scored at Tuesday Morning several years ago
The pad is called The Great Outdoors by GDC Studios.
OK...
One last card before you go...
and on my Instagram last week but I thought it was cute enough to share twice.
Thank you for stopping by today!

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!


5 comments:

  1. These images are SO adorable!! I love all of your designs and coloring here Donna! Reminds of my boys when they were younger doing their camping! :) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Donna, I like the adorable images
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable I love them both the bear is colored perfectly great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all absolutely adorable!! Perfect outdoors themed cards!! Love how you've colored all of them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!