3/11/15

What the Cluck


Hope this makes you giggle.
I think it's kinda cute!
The stamps are from Craftin Desert Diva's
and the set is called Punny Farm.

I used Memento Ink and Copic Pens to color that little guy.
That card base is from my trusty pile of craft filing folders.
And the ribbons...snips from my scrap pile.

Oh...
and don't forget there is a new release at
Craftin Desert Diva's coming up.
These amazing sponsors are joining the fun.


I'm sharing this card at


Have a happy Wednesday!

~Donna K



10 comments:

  1. Aaww this is so sweet Donna, love that little duckling and fab quote! Thanks for your lovely comment, take care, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The ducky is too cute!! Fun and fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously ADORBS!!! I love the ducky and what a funny sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and adorable. Love this card! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally adorable Donna!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh he is ever so CUTE!!! Love the big bow too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot stop laughing ...ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, that is so CUTE!! Love it! Thanks for linking up with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!