3/23/15

You Rock my world

I just wanted to say happy Monday and a big 
THANK YOU
to everyone who stopped by my blog on Friday for 
Thank you for having me in your line up Julie!
You all left many wonderful and kind comments.
SO....I created this card in YOUR honor. 
Cause...YOU ROCK
She's a Unity Stamp Company Stamp
and I thought she was perfect for saying thank you 
to all of you from Friends with Flair who stop by week after week as well 
as the "hoppers" who may have joined me for the first time.

I just used a little Copic Pen on this one layer card. 
The background is stamped in various colors after I masked the image.
If I played guitar this is what I would look like...{in my dreams}
Ok...so...to the winner of my little bundle of goodies.

Carolyn Bounds...that would be YOU.
I have emailed you so please check for that and drop me your mailing address.

Again...thanks...did I say that enough?
My crafty heart is full of gratitude.


ps...Julie and the other gals will be announcing winners 
this week as well so be sure you check back 
with them to see if you have won.

Have a happy Monday!
~Donna K

9 comments:

  1. I love this one-layer card. You packed a lot into it. I don't know, though, how you could look that playing guitar when I thought I looked like that playing guitar! We share the same dreams, I guess! Thanks for hopping with me and congrats to Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love that image!! The colors are so fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Donna, I love the image and the you rock Background
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful image. I thought the girl was popped up on your card base. I read it is a one layer card and realized You colored it beautifully and gave it that 3D effect. I am impressed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image. I thought the girl was popped up on your card base. I read it is a one layer card and realized You colored it beautifully and gave it that 3D effect. I am impressed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!!!
    Congratulations to Carolyn!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What? I can't believe it!! Thank you, Donna!! This is wonderful news, and you have made my day brighter and much better! :) Wow!! Again, I thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous & Fun!!! Congrats Carolyn!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!