4/15/15

Because of You {CDD}




Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the April stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. 
We have 4 new stamp sets and 1 die set.

 These images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab.

Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: April to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 4/17 and ends 4/26 10pm MST.
2. Purchase 4 bags of sequins and get 1 free! Just put a note in the order comments with what sequin you would like as your free one and it will be added in. Ends 4/26 10pm MST.
3. Just Bug-Cause stamp and die combo set will be at a special price Friday ONLY!! Both stamp and die will be in stock on Friday and this price is for what's in stock only.  Ends 4/17 9pm MST.

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. Join us this Friday & Saturday for our hop and more free files!!


Today we are showcasing JUST FOR MOM.

Here's the project I've created for you...
I used some brightly colored designer paper and that super dooper cute image
from the Just for Mom set.  
I love the precious sentiment and how versatile this set is. 

I also incorporated the stitched oval and stars from the
Banners Die set in my design.  

Be sure to join us tomorrow for another great new stamp set.

Here's today's free pattern:
Email craftindesertdivas@gmail dot com to get your pattern.

Be sure to comment and follow each blog in order to get the freebie pattern.

CDD stamps are..
 4x6 stamps
 Stamps & Dies are made in the USA
Stamps & dies will be available to order on Friday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps. In this group, we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!

Thank you so much for joining us today.  I hope you will visit the CDD blog tomorrow for more sneak peeks.


86 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the colors and the boy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, love the embossing and extra embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project. Thank you for sharing. Have a great crafty day.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give that adorable boy whatever he wants! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet! The little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute mothers day from a son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card...I missed the first two days for the files due to my dads funeral...trying to get back to life one day at a time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to read this, Brenda. My sympathies to you on the loss of your father. I hope that a bit of time browsing blogs has given you something to smile about. Have a happy day and thank you for taking time to visit us all during the peek week.

      Delete
  10. cute card...I missed the first two days for the files due to my dads funeral...trying to get back to life one day at a time...

    ReplyDelete
  11. How Cute is this Card, this lil guy is Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the sentiments. Great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card for a little guy!! Trying to figure out if you used bleach or something on the red cardstock. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maria! Thank so much for peeking in on us this week! That paper I used was already distressed. It's just the pattern on the designer paper I used. In person it actually looks like wood. My photography skills aren't the greatest so it may appear slightly off color/shade. Have a happy day today!!

      Delete
  14. Great card! Cute sentiment and boy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's so cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's so cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable!! He's too cute!! Love the fun papers, too!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the card, and colour theme!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layout, the colors, paper, and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. great job. Thanks for all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable, I love the color combinations and the stitched oval. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. A super cute card my friend!! Adorable image!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute little boy. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my they are so cute - they would melt anyones heart! love them

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is super cute and I love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh this is soooo precious!! Adorable design for mom from a little boy!! The background dots and colors are perfect!! :) Love the fun stars and texture too my friend!! Have an amazing day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh what a little cutie, Donna! I love that image and the fun embossed paper!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely adorable Donna! I love the cute papers and the image is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. super cute project today
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG this is too cute Love the image !!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG this is too cute Love the image !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What an adorable card, so happy to see that cute little boy! TKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Donna, this is such a cute card! I Just love this little guy, reminds me of my boys :)

    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!