4/28/15

Enjoy the Moment {SS}

Happy Tuesday!
I'm over on the challenge blog at Sweet Stamps today
sharing my "Anything BUT a card" project.

I decided a tag would be fun and if I don't use it as a tag I can
always incorporate it into a card somehow. 

                               My tag was quite easy once I figured out what theme to go with.

I mainly wanted to find a way to use those pretty birds from the 

Birds & Cages piccolo set.


                                          I like the vintage vibe using the distressed ink

along with the Tulip Lattice stencil with lavender acrylic paint.

Be sure to join us this week as we challenge you to create
Anything BUT a card AND....Have a happy Tuesday!

~Donna K




SWEET STAMPS SUPPLIES:





Other than Sweet Stamps Supplies:

10 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant looking tag Donna!! I love the silhouette birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tag!! I love the beautiful bow!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous tag!! I love the pretty bird silhouette and the fabulous bow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Donna! I love all of the embellishments/textures!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!