4/14/15

Happy Day Wishes {SS}

Happy Tuesday!
Today is my day to post on the Sweet Stamps challenge blog.
The theme this week is PINK.
I wasn't quite ready to pack up my Easter goodies so I took a few pieces 
from my collection of Piccolo Eggs and turned them upside down
to create party balloons. 
I wish my photography was better so you could see how sparkly and pretty
each egg balloon is but hopefully you'll get the idea. 

Don't forget you have all week to play along.
Show us your PINK creations!!


Be sure to check out all of the 
Sweet Stamps /Globecraft & Piccolo 
links listed below:
Globecraft & Piccolo Blog



The following Sweet Stamps products were used in this design:



Other than Sweet Stamps Products:
StampinUp : Paper, Ink, Embossing powder
Colorbox :  Ink
Versamark : Watermark 
Trendy Twine : white twine

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty I love the background and your balloons. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy Donna! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, I love that fabulous background and the cute balloons!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the stenciled background and your sparkly balloons!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card my friend!! Super cute balloons!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love the background!! The balloons are fabulous!! Awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the eggs, fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!