4/13/15

Just BEE-cause {CDD}

Today begins the new Shaker Project Linky Party at 
Our Sponsors are as always...
Craftin Desert Diva's
and
Too Cute by Jessica

SO.... for this party...I created my first successful shaker card!
I was so excited to actually create one that worked.
AND... now with all of the new SEQUINS at 
Craftin Desert Divas I'm over the moon!
I used the Lil Bit Buggie stamps 
for my layered design.
I added a little butterfly to the envelope 
for a little something extra. 
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.
Be sure to share your shakers with us.
You have until April 26!
Have a BEE U ti ful day today!


8 comments:

  1. Great Cards, I love your shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE!! I love the fun shaker elements and the texture with the hexagon embossing!! Such cute images too!! :) You have a BEE-utiful day as well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored this little bee! Your shaker card is just the cutest thing ever!!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card and envelope, very beautiful! Oh so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!! I love the layers and design!! It could not "bee" cuter!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!